Friday 8 February 2013

Loves Of My Life


I don't have a lot of photo's of me with the boys. It is normally
me behind the camera and them in front. The ones I do have 
though are so special to me. Well to be honest, every photo  that
they are in is special. 

I did this layout for the February Challenge over at Scrap the Boys.

For this Challenge I had to have a photo of the boys and myself.
It was to be a boy inspired love layout. To get this I chose to use
Stampin up papers, ink, brads and stamps. The colors are very boy
and the flowers remind me of them as they are always giving them 
to me.  Whether they buy them or get them from Grandmas garden.
I even remember the flower from the "cape weed" in a vase on the 
middle of the kitchen table. To others my boys had given weeds 
back then. To me they had given flowers......beautiful flowers.

 

4 comments:

  1. An awesome layout.......love the blooms Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your layout Brenda,really like your handmade flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous flowers, Brenda! It's nice to be in photos sometimes, so we can scrap these fabulous memories! Thanks for playing along at STB! xx

    ReplyDelete