Sunday 30 June 2013

Brenda - 1964


This was a fun LO to scrap. It was taken in my Grandfathers garden.
I was just a little girl in this photo. Seems a very, very long time ago.

I have submitted this layout into the competition at Njoyfull Crafts
Narelle as always has great color challenges. You get to do a design 
from a color photo she posts. There are other requirements you need
to place on the LO and you find them on the list. 

This LO has been done using papers from my bog that has left over 
sets of papers. The flowers, leaves, pearls and butterfly's are four of
the embellishment requirements. I have also included as required the 
title, date and I have placed my hidden journal on the back. I felt if I
put it on the front it would have looked out of place. 

My flowers are handmade and the leaves are from my collection of 
dies.   

3 comments:

  1. I totally adore this layout Brenda :) Love the doily with the paper tear and the flowers and butterflies, Just all of it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love this LO Brenda... the flowers and butterflies are brilliant... I cant believe how much Riley looked like you at the same age. you were a bit of a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's layouts like these that give away our age Brenda! I reckon you and I were born in the same year :) Awesome layout too - I love the way you've kept the photo the centre of attention.

    ReplyDelete