Tuesday 18 June 2013

Diary


Hello everyone. This is my latest DT post for Scrapbookit
I'm so happy with how this Diary has come up and I enjoyed
doing it. The papers I used were just fantastic. They are no other
than Kaiser Crafts - On This  Day Collection.


As you can see from the close ups I just love to fussy cut and when I 
have papers like these to work with I just can"t resist.  They were so 
beautiful to work with and so pretty.
The diary and rings are also from Kaiser Craft.


For Kaiser Craft stock you can just hop on over to Jo's store at
Click on the link at the top for the on line store and you will go 
straight there. Jo has many other items and brands. If you don't 
see what you are looking for just send Jo a message. 


The "On this Day Collection" can be used for so many different things.
My last layout for Scrapobookit  was from the same range. In a couple 
of days I will be posting some cards I have made from them too.


The back is the final of this project. Please hop on over to 
Scrapbookit  and check out my work along with the other 
DT girls. Leave us a comment, we would love to know you
have called by.

Also remember to check out this months Challenge. There
is still time for you to join in. This months Challenge is a 
sketch designed by myself. I'm sure you will like it. 

Hope to see you have called. Happy Crafting everyone
Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment