Wednesday 31 July 2013

Hair Fun

Hello everyone. I hope you have all been having a very busy
craft time. I know I have been. I have done some DT work
this week for Scraptopia. This layout is one of the design I 
have done. I hope you like it.


When choosing how I was going to do this design I got my insperation
from the Kraft it up blog July challenge. The challenge was to use a 
different style to what you normally would. Well lady's a challenge is 
what it is "A Challenge". I thought it would be easy. I thought yes I can
do this, how easy to have lots of blank space. To keep it clean and simple.

Well my mind keep going to the bling. I just wanted to put a bit of this and 
a bit of that on it. I had lots of papers out and kept thinking but I can use 
that, that will go with that. 

Well it was a challenge and I did it. I'm happy with the result too. It was fun 
to step out of my normal line of thinking and to create something different.


These photos are of my gorgeous son Riley and my mother on a trip
(1st for Riley) to the hairdresser. He sat on my knee to have his hair cut 
and to add a little fun to it the colored hair wax was brought out. My 
family like to have a laugh so we then had the hairdresser do grandma too.


The spray I have used is Black Smooch Spritz and I have also used 
a paper doily. The letters are American Thickers - Black Marquise.
The papers are Basic Grey - Inspire and Recess.
The card stock is white Kaiser Craft. The other Kaiser Craft products I 
have used are from The Secret Admirer quotes sticker sheet and the 75c
sticker sheet.

So this is my CAS layout for the Kraft it up challenge. Hope you have
enjoyed it. Happy scrap and crafting.   
 


2 comments:

  1. This is so different for you Brenda! Don't you love the way that stepping outside your comfort zone makes you think about your pages so differently? Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing over @ KIU :)

    ReplyDelete