Friday 30 August 2013

Master Chef in the Making

 Good news..... My grainy photo problem is fixed. It was no more
than bad lighting. Silly me.

Morning everyone, well it is for me at my home. I would like
to show you a layout I have done of my son Riley. We have just
celebrated his 11th Birthday and today we have his party with
friends. It is a sleepover, movie popcorn night. 10 friends plus
Harley and the Birthday boy. 2pm till 2pm, I know I'm insane or
I will be by 2pm tomorrow. 

Thought it best to do this now while I was able too. I have created 
the LO for the challenge at Creative Scrappers. I love the sketch 
challenges. Kristine Davidson's are awesome.


I love these photos of Riley. He didn't want the food spitting in his 
eyes so he went and got his toy goggles. When he come back into 
the room so casual and continued to cook without a word I could not
help myself, out with the camera. He was not only proud of the meal
he was cooking but also being smart enough to stop what could see 
being a big problem for his eyes. Cute. 




The papers I have used on this LO are from my Kaiser Craft stash.
I love the colors of them. I have achieved another thing by using 
these papers, they are quite old and I have been able to keep with 
my New Years resolution, use up the old and scraps.

The chip-boards are from Crate Paper, the Farmhouse Collection. 
They are lovely sticker backed chippies and I was lucky that they
had these great cooking/kitchen chippies included in the collection.
 
 
  




1 comment:

  1. Brenda what an awesome job on this page! Love the details and cute pics too
    thank you so much for participating with us at Creative Scrappers xx

    ReplyDelete