Thursday 26 September 2013

Tag and Cards

Hello everyone. I'm on the mend from my week in hospital.
Back at the scrap booking desk. The tag and cards are for 
my DT position at Scrapbookit. If you get a chance pop over
to the blog and check out what we have been up to. Also check
out the store. The things I use on my DT work for Scrapbookit
can be got from Jo.
 The only extras I have used are my dies. 

I have created some cards and a tag to show you the different
things that can be done with the awesome Graphic 45 
Bohemian Bazaar Collection.



I love to fussy cut and I do it every opportunity I get. By 
now you would have guessed that from my work. I love to 
                                                  get as much out of my papers as I can.


I love how the guitar has come up on this card.
On the guitar I used modelling paste. I applied it with my 
finger, making sure it was not smooth. Once completely dry
I then used a makeup sponge to apply Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
                                   The colors I used were Fired Brick, Peacock Feathers and
                                   Mustard Seed. These three colors are very bright and go so
                               well the paper range. The closeup below is to help give a better
                                                      idea of how I achieved this look.




The cards above and below are Graphic 45 papers, Kaiser 
card stock, ribbon and again my dies. Also ink and Kaiser
rhinestones. again I have fussy cut on each one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment