Thursday 31 October 2013

Little Boy Blue

Hello everyone. I hope you are all feeling as good
as I do at the moment.  Four days away at the 
Scrapbookit Retreat was just what I needed.

I created this LO while away for the challenge at
A2Z Scraplets October sketch.


Below is my take on the challenge.


I loved doing this LO off my youngest son Harley. It is easy though
when your subject is so cute (Ok I'm his mum I'm going to say that)
I have done a hidden journal on this layout. I placed it behind the 
patterned paper and little boy blue.

  
This range off papers is just beautiful too work with. For those that 
haven't seen them they are Graphic 45 - Mother Goose range. 

Everything on this LO apart from the title is from the 12 x 12 paper 
pack. I enjoy fussy cutting and when I have papers like these to 
work with how could I resist doing it. 


Over at Scrapbookit where I'm on the DT you are able to 
get these papers along with many other papers and items
in the G45 ranges.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at all that fussy cutting
    The paper suits the photos so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!
    Love it!
    Thank you for joining in on the A2Z challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete