Friday 6 December 2013

The Night Before Christmas

Welcome all to my blog and my latest DT layout for 
Scrapbookit. What an awesome challenge is up this
month, set by our GDT member Amanda. It is that 
time where Christmas is on all the blogs and challenges
not just our minds. With this challenge you have to use
paint and sprays. My new passion. 

My layout is of my son Riley dressed as Santa. I must say
his blue Bob the Builder shoes match so well. He is now 11 
and when I was placing things over them to do the cover up
he was most disgusted...."Mum you can't do that. They were 
my Bob shoes, I loved them." ... The shoes stay, I do remember
how much he loved them. 


I'm going to do a little cheat today and list the products I have used
and for more details you will be able to pop over to Scrapbookit  and 
have a look and read. I know its bad but I have another post for today 
as well that I would like to show you. A little something I have been 
working on.


Kaiser Craft - Card stock, Santas List patterned papers and matching
collectables. Rub-ons, inks, white paint and Chevron stamp.
Journal pen
Texture paste
Dylusions Ink Spray - Postbox Red
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray - Primrose
Kindy Glitz - Crystalina
American Thickers


I hope you like the LO of my handsome boy. I must say though the
blue shoes match with the blue eyes lol. Maybe not anywhere else 
but he loves the LO just like it is and I him so all is good. Soon I will
be bringing you a LO he has done. I can't wait for him too finish it.



1 comment:

  1. Wow very bright! looks like you had fun with your texture paste :)

    ReplyDelete