Friday 28 February 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

Hello all, I'm guessing right now you are not going
to be loving me too much for reminding you all we 
are so close to Easter. 

I have created this LO for my DT position over at 
Treasures Forever. Roz has a great on-line store with
lots of products and all the ones I use on my DT posts.

This layout is of my beautiful boys when we were 
camping on our farm for the Easter brake 2012. 


The chippies are from Scraptopia and available from Treasures
Forever. I colored them with Copics. Over the top on the title
 I used some red Kindy Glitz. The edge of the patterned paper 
I punched with a Martha Stewart punch.


My background is a patterned paper by Kaiser Craft - Distracted.
(Dazed). The other patterned papers I used were from the same 
range (Woozy) and (La la land)


I used Versa Color ink - Pine Cone on the edge of my punched 
patterned papers and Tags. I then used used my black journal 
pen to make a stitch pattern around the edges with white and 
red twine through the top. 


The Easter eggs were cut from Kaiser Crafts Fine & Sunny Collection

I hope you have liked my Easter LO this year and are smiling 
that I have remind you all how close to Easter we are.  :)


1 comment:

  1. love the clusters of eggs and tags! A beautiful easter layout Brenda x

    ReplyDelete