Saturday 8 February 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello crafty friends. In the little bit of time I have had in 
the last couple of weeks I was able to get this card made
from my scrap bag. I love digging into it and finding a bit
of this and a bit of that to create something. 

I hope you like this card I made for the Challenge at
For this challenge the card had to be male. Challenge #109
This Is A Mans World was all about the guys :)


I have used my journal pen to stitch around the edge after
I used Kaiser Crafts Brown ink. All my papers were just pieces 
from the scrap box so I can no longer tell you who they are from.
The cars I have fussy cut from the patterned paper I have used
in the back ground. I love to embellish my papers this way as they
always match in real well. Plus I love to fussy cut. :)


Lets hope my dad likes the card for his Birthday this year.
If you like to do male cards hope over to do the challenge at

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have made all those fabulous vintage cars from the backing paper. Fabulous masculine design.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your Dad will love it. Love the fussy cut cars - have to admit that it's not something I really enjoy doing. Thanks for making a great card for my challenge at CCM&M. Cxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card! And what patience you have to cut out all those cars - they look fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great male card, I can't believe it's made from scraps! I've no doubt your dad will love it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, our fussy cutting is great, mine is so messy!! Great card, thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M. Jules DT :)

    ReplyDelete