Tuesday 22 April 2014

My Sweet Little Boy

Well ladies I'm back from my holiday in Queensland and
refreshed. Now it is time for me to do some catch up with
my DT work. The first LO I want to show you is for 


Below is my take on the sketch.


The gorgeous boy is my eldest son Riley. He was 17 weeks old
in these photos. He was such I good baby, I was so lucky.

My base paper is by Graphic 45 - By The Sea Collection and I 
inked the edge with Distress Ink - Faded Jeans. The chippie is by
A2Z and inked it with Faded Jeans and then sponged a little white
ink on it. 

  
The chipboard flowers are by Craft Works. I used a lighter 
blue ink on the doily. The scrapbooking mats are also by 
Craft Works and I used Black Soot Distress Ink on the edge.


I used cream cardstock to mount my photos and made my
tag from navy cardstock. The edges I inked with Black Soot.
I then placed a twine ribbon at the top. Now for Riley to read
it all he has to do is slide it out.


I hope you like my take on the sketch and would love to see 
you call over to Let's Capture Our Memories and join in on
the challenge. Also have a look at the other DT girls layouts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda.I hope you had a wonderful holiday! This layout is so sweet, adorable photos and I love your take on the sketch! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete