Sunday 11 May 2014

Boys Will Be Boys

As you will be able to see I have been a bad girl this month.
I just don't know where the time has gone. I have been spending
my time scraping and not posting on my own blog. Bad Brenda.
I have a reason though and will reveal it soon. 

For now though please check out the LO I have created for my DT
position at Treasures Forever. You can find them on my sidebar and
also on Facebook.


Yes you are seeing right. My very charming son Riley is at a party
for a friends Birthday and he is just about to shove a huge piece of
chocolate cake in his mouth whole the little devil. 


He was looking to see if I was and when he new I was going to take 
a pic and had seen he tried not to laugh as he paused to rethink. 


The chippie is made by Scraptopia and some of the other products
I have used are - Distress stains (Rusty Hindge and Black Soot),
Fiskers punch, Modelling paste and a Copic pen (Chrome Orange).


Everything else on the page is by Kaiser Craft.
White card stock
Patterned papers - Attitude Collection
Alpha stickers
Ink - Red Gum and Black
Collectables - Attitude
Stencil - Bubbles

Well ladies I hope you have enjoyed looking at this LO and the wonderful
products I got to use from Roz. Please contact her on Facebook for any of 
the products you would like.
Hugs all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment