Sunday 27 July 2014

Cradle and Baby Album

Hello all and welcome as always to my blog. Before I start I would 
like to show you a photo of my wonderful son Riley and why I have 
been busy the last three days.


Riley has just qualified for 5 out of six events for the Victorian
Country  Short Course Championships. Wow I'm one proud Mum. 
The medals you see here are are 1st and two 2nds. He also had a
3rd from the day before. Six events and he gets a final qualifing
time and 4 placings. Woohoo, sorry I had to brag I'm so proud.

Now onto my Cradle and Baby Album.

 
 Both the gifts were made using all Kaisercraft Products and you 
are able to get all of them through the Scrapbookit Store. It is one 
of my DT posts over at the Scrapbookit blog. We have quite a bit
to show and tell over at the blog this month and the challenge is an
awesome one so please go over and have a look and join in the fun. 
All the DT girls would love to see you call over and join in.

The papers are from the Pitter Patter collection and for Arthur's 
name I used Kaisers Black script and Retro Alpha Rubons. As 
by now you all know I like to fussy cut and did quite a bit from
the 12x12 patterned papers. The dummy is from the Kaisercraft
 wood flourishes baby pack. I used some twine to attach it to the cradle.
 
 
 The rattle was also from the baby pack and the inks I used were 
White, Lagoon and Island. The flowers are also by Kaisercraft and 
are, small and large blooms - Coconut and the Mini blooms - Yellow.
 
 
Now for my Baby Album to make my gift set complete.




Kaisers wooden flourishes - Pram, Ornate tinny hearts, Baby 
Accessories, Elephant. 
Kaisers Inks - Black, Island, Lagoon, White.
Fussy cutting 12x12 patterned papers.
 Kaiser stamps - Secret Admirer and Hessian.
Kaisers Rubon - New Born.
 Paper doily and Kaisers Pitter Patter Sticker sheet. I used Ribbon
to bind my album together. Once finished all I needed to do was
give my gift and the photos of little Arthur to be added to it by his
ever loving Grandma.


I hope you have enjoyed my latest post and will pop on over to the
Scrapbookit Blog and also the store for anything you may need.

Happy crafting. xx

1 comment:

  1. Your projects are great.
    Congrats to your son. My 21 year old son used to be in a State squad (I spent half my life at GESAC). My son is at uni now and is a lifeguard at the Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre. Swimming is a terrific sport.

    ReplyDelete