Thursday 3 July 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello all and welcome to my blog. I would like to show
you a LO today that I did for the challenge over at
For this challenge you had to use triangles on your LO.
I decided to use my triangles on a banner for Harley's 
birthday page.


I made this LO using Stampin' Up patterned papers, stamp and 
also banner (Triangles for challenge) punch. 


The bracket and cakes are from my dies and I decided to do my 
journal all the way around the edge. On some of the patterned papers
I used Kaisercrafts white ink and in the circles I did hand stitching
with my journal pen.


2 comments:

  1. lovely layout. I love the color scheme and the banner was a great way to incorporate triangles (why didn't I think of that?!). thanks so much for playing along with us at the studio! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun way to use triangles! Lots of great, little embellishments here! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete