Sunday 3 August 2014

Beautiful

Hello all my crafty friends and welcome again to my blog.
Today I'm showing a LO I have created for DT position at 


This LO is of me, there are not to many that I have that are this 
young. The papers I have used are the beautiful G45 Botanical
Tea Collection. They are just wonderful for fussy cutting. I know
some don't like to fussy cut but I love it. With the G45 papers if 
you like to fussy cut they are awesome. 


The chippie title and the unicorn are both by Scraptopia and are 
available from Roz. The Scraptopia chippies full range is 
available at Treasures Forever just like G45 papers and many 
other brands.


I used white Kaisercraft in k to color my chippies and then placed 
a little of Kaisercrafts Pink and Blue ink in patches on them. 
Once the inks were dry I then put a little Pink Kindy Glitz over
them both.

 
 The cherish rub-on is by Kaisercraft and the ink I used on the 
edge of my patterned papers and paper doily is Distress Ink - 
Walnut stain. The butterfly's were also fussy cut from the papers
just like the flowers and leaves.


This flower was fussy cut from the papers but unlike the 
others I didn't raiser it up and chose just to do the raising 
of the butterfly. 


The only other things I used on this LO were a script stamp by 
Prima and a Martha Stewart Punch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment