Sunday 10 August 2014

Celebrate Being 2

Hello ladies and welcome to my blog, as always it is great
to have you here. The LO I will be sharing with you today 
is for my DT post over at Scrapbookit. What a fun challenge
has been set by Jo his month. When you have a moment hop 
on over, check out the other DT creations and join in he fun.


Yes, it's a tic-tac-toe and it is as simple as picking a row. Up, 
down, across or diagonal, so simple. Once you have picked 
the three you want the rest is up to you. Below is my take on 
the challenge.


The layout is of my beautiful son Harley and I chose to use the 
  the center line.
CHIPBOARD - CELEBRATE - INK
The papers I have are from Pebbles' 12x12 Birthday Paper Pad. 
 I placed a piece of the patterned paper on top of grey card stock 
and then used some modeling paste. Over the modeling paste I 
placed some Black Soot Distress Ink. I had dried the modeling 
paste just a little to make it bubble in places.


It was then time to get out the Dylusions Ink Sprays. I chose to 
use Postbox Red and Campso Teal which I sprayed onto my back
ground. These two colors went so well with the papers. I also used
them with the Kaisercraft 12x12 Quarters Stencil.
The banner at the top worked well with the photos and the wording
cut from the paper range. I mounted them on red card stock so they
would all have the same look. All I then did was attach them with
Kaisercraft pegs and some Twine. 


The final thing I needed to complete the requirements in the row I 
picked was a Chipboard. I had the awesome big Kaisercraft - 
cupcakes and I then colored it with Copics - R25 Cadmium Red 
and B05 Process Blue. Once this was done I used red Kindy Glitz
on the top. I placed it on some of the patterned paper and then cut it 
out. The Let's eat cake and Celebrate tag is also from the paper pack.
Thanks for calling over and until next time happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment