Monday 18 August 2014

Love

Woo Hoo my first DT post for 123 Challenge Blog. I had so much 
fun creating this layout. I loved the challenge, it was great to use 
the girly colors.

123 Challenge Blog have great challenges that you need to include 
three requirements and everything else is up to you. This months 
challenge is -

Colour: Baby Pink
Word: Love
Technique: Stripes


This is my take on the challenge using patterned papers by Kaisercraft.
My background was from the Base Coat Collection (Stripes - Technique)
an the other patterned papers were from the Bundle Of Joy Collection.


Kaisercraft products used on my layout are -
Pearl flourish
Blooms - Coconut and Fairy Floss
       Mini Paper Blooms - Coconut and Fairy Floss
Rub on - Love Words


Rub on - New Born
Inks - White, Petal Pink and Brown
Bundle Of Joy Stickers
Wooden Flourish - Oval lace frame
Wooden Flourish - Pram
Leaves


The only two products I used on my LO that were not Kaisercraft 
were my journal pen for the year and pink pearl by Porta Craft on
my banner.


The flower on the pram and at the bottom at the rub on were fussy
cut from the patterned papers.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, This layout is absolutely gorgeous - love all the detail :)

    ReplyDelete