Saturday 29 November 2014

Adventure

Hello all and welcome to my blog as always. This will be my last post for November and then yes.....December and the big jolly fellow in his red suit will be the talk in all the homes.

Christmas......My boys and my Mum will be the focus of my Christmas this year. They are every year but I want to make this one extra special for them. This will be the first time we have had Christmas at my house instead of Mums. dad and Mum have always done Christmas at their place but this time Mum just isn't up to it so we are having a change. It will be so nice to make the day special for her like she has done for us all these years.

I hope each and everyone one of you have special family and or friends to spend it with. May the day be filled with love and happiness.

Now for my last post for the month. The layout I would like to show you is for my DT post over at Let's Capture Our Memories. The photos I have used are from our resent holiday this year to Queensland. What a great time we had. Below is the sketch I had to use and the layout. 



We were at Thunderbird Park and the boys had so much fun mining for Thunder Eggs.  It was such a hot day but it never stopped them till they had their mining buckets filled. When we had the eggs cut open some of them were just beautiful. 


The patterned papers I used are by Kaisercraft - Closeup Collection. The rub-on are paper Xtra and Kaisercrafts - Life. The ink on the patterned papers is Distress Ink - Black Soot and the ink over the modeling paste which I used on a 6x6 Prima Stencil is Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.


The other things I used on this layout are Washi Tape, and EK Boarder Punch and Prima Color Blooms Spray - Vintage Coal. 

I hope you like the layout. It was a great sketch to work with.



2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Brenda! Love the use of different patterns and great texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Brenda! I didn't know there was a thunder egg park! Good luck with all the Chrissy preparations.

    ReplyDelete