Thursday 6 November 2014

Good Times

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. Today being my birthday I decided to do what I love best....scrap related work. A good time to catch up on my blog posts. This post today is for my DT at 123 Challenge Blog.  If you are a regular visitor to my blog you would know how it works :) for those who are calling for the first time, it's a great blog challenge. It works on 3 requirements and they are Color, Word and Technique. Everything else is up to you.


This is my take on the challenge and I hope it helps you to get your mojo working and enter the challenge over on the blog. 


As always these two every good looking young men are my sons Riley and Harley. The photo was taken on our resent holiday to Queensland. We went into Brisbane and went on the big wheel. Wow was it awesome and you could look all over the city.


The Patterned paper I chose is Kaisercrafts - Handmade collection. I loved these papers as they had a copper color in them and also looked quite boy for what I was wanting to do. For the stitching on different sections I used my brown journal pen. The fern leaves are a  Cherry Lyn Designs Die. The chevrons I cut from the patterned paper.


To create my background I used Kaisercrafts Quarter stencil, modeling paste, Clear Bubble Wrap and Script stamp, Ink it up - Metallic Copper Ink, Perfect Pearls Mist - Perfect Copper and Pipe Dreams Ink Embossing Powder - Sunburnt.


The ornate tag is a Spellbinders die and I used Kaisercrafts Retro Alpha Rub ons to create my title.


The flowers are Kaisercrafts Mini Blooms - Coconut and also there Paper Blooms- Coconut and i sprayed them with Perfect Copper Perfect Pearls Mist. 

I hope you have like my take on the challenge and that you hop on over to the 123Challenge Blog and join in the fun. You never know you might be the one to share with us a layout that get you a wonderful prize. Its as easy as three requirements and away you go. good luck and thanks for stopping over to my blog. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment