Sunday 28 December 2014

All Dolled Up

Hello everyone and as always welcome to my blog. With Christmas day over we are now only looking at a couple more days and New Years is upon us. Again a time for family, friends and celebrations. I hope you all enjoy your New Years Eve and Day. My mums birthday is New Years Day so our celebrations will be with mum. For all of you going out please stay safe and if drinking don't drive. Now time for me to get on with it. 

I would like to show you a design layout I did for Patricia at Scrapbooking & Keepsakes. I just loved doing this layout of a friends daughters Hailey and Mackenzie when they attended a family wedding. They both look so beautiful.


The beautiful patterned papers I used on this layout are by Margie Romney-Aslett - All Dolled Up and it was just right for my title. They are lovely pink, cream, black and gold patterned papers and would go with so much. It is a kit and you get 12 sheets of double sided 12x12 patterned papers, one 12x12 titles/accents sticker sheet and one 12x12 Alpha sticker sheet.  For the photo I used some black card stock as well and it made the photo pop just that bit from the papers. 


The chippie at the top and bottom of the photo is by Memory Maze and I used Baby Pink embossing powder on it. The stamps are from the Artful Clear Stamp Collection. They are just beautiful stamps and the ink is Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. The spray I have used in the background is Prima Color Bloom - Cotton Candy.


This gorgeous doll is a mixed media stamp from the Julie Nutting collection by Prima. Once I stamped and cut the doll out I then stamped it on the patterned papers and cut those out.I then layered it onto the doll. The hair I cut from brown cardstock. I used some pink fine netting over the top of the skirt and Kaisercraft pink pearls on the waist. There are different dolls and you are able to get them online in the Scrapbooking & Keepsakes store or you can call into the shop and get them in person. 


The absolutely gorgeous die by Our Daily Bread was a must have for my collection. Their dies are just beautiful and I know you will like them. I cut it out of pink cardstock and inked the edge just a little with Walnut Stain. The title of course is from the paper pack. The pink, white and pink/white paper flowers were a perfect color for the papers. On the white I inked them a little with Walnut stain. Amongst the flowers I placed some Kaisercraft Sparklets - Princess and here and there on the layout I used Kaisercrafts new Epoxy stickers - Candy hearts. 

       
I hope you like the layout and please remember you can get the products I have used either at the online store or in the shop at Harold Street, Wendouree. 
Happy Crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. As a collector, I eventually fake Patek Philippe stumbled upon old Philips ZM1040 Nixie tubes in Switzerland, and from there, my interest began in this incredible product. One day, it was by pure fake Panerai luck that I found so many pieces in one shot, a huge stock of only new-old-stock pieces from which a small percentage is used to ensure the after-sales service for our customers for many years to come. According to the original manufacturer fake Tag Heuer information, the tubes can last for more than 20 years in constant operation and even more on our clock, as we designed fake Audemars Piguet a program that extends their lifespan. In 2008, we designed and produced a simple clock using 6 Nixie tubes. It has been running fake IWC 24/7 since 2008 and, after 13 years, the tubes are still glowing as brightly as on the very first day.

    ReplyDelete