Sunday 21 December 2014

Happy Me...

Hello all, this is my final post for Treasures Forever for 2014. Don't worry though I will be back again in 2015 showing you some more creations and products from Roz. This layout was created for a challenge that was being run when I was in Warrnambool at retreat. I hope you like it. 


We were all given the same products and paper in a pack and had to create a layout using, cardstock, patterned paper, feather, brad, handmade flowers, doily, journal tag and hearts. It also had to have a black title.


As you can see I followed all the requirements and also used some sprays to tie everything in together. It was so much fun to see what everyone come up with using the same thing.


I decided to cut around the photo of me so as there was no background and it helped the photo to stand out a little more I think. 


Don't forget to go to facebook and keep up to date and to keep calling back to my blog to see what I have been up to for Treasures Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment