Tuesday 2 December 2014

Taekwondo

Hello all and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to show you a layout I have done for Kerri Smith new TGI Friday Challenge on facebook. I'm so looking forward to the next challenge Kerri posts. They are going to be loads of fun. This is what this weeks challenge #1requires.
The challenge is to scrap about someone/something you love, use some stamping of course and as telling the story is important, add a bit of journaling to your page. You can stamp a background, or make an embellishment, your journaling can be on a tag, a list or if personal hidden behind the photo.

I chose to do a layout of my son Harley and my Mum (Helen). Two people who I love so very much. With my Mum being so sick and things having to change so much of late I treasure every photo I get of her. Specially ones like this. This photo was taken at a grading for Harley and possibly the last my mum will be able to attend. She takes him to training but finds the gradings to tiring. She struggled this day and there were some tears by us after she left. Tears she will never know while she fights on with such strength and will of mind and heart.


For this layout I used the beautiful Off The Wall patterned papers by Kaisercraft. The colors were awesome for the photo. The chippie is by Scrap FX and I colored it with a Kaiser Fusion marker - Blue B10. Over the top of that I used Glossy Accents.


On the edges of the patterned papers I used Distress Ink - Black Soot. The clear stamp is by KaiserCraft - Bubble Wrap. The Ninja is one I purchased already made. 


The background sprays are Prima Color Blooms - Coal and Cobalt. Everything was created on KaiserCraft White Card stock.




No comments:

Post a Comment