Sunday 22 March 2015

Adore - Cherish - Love

Hello all and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my second and final post for Scrapbookit this month. Yes you have read it right, my final post for Scrapbookit. This post is being done with much sadness as it is time for me to move on. To be honest I didn't think this day would come as I have loved designing for Jo and Head Designer Mel. We have become great friends and it is a friendship that will continue into my future. Don't worry though I will be back joining in on the challenges and also going to the truly awesome Scrapbookit Retreats. Not forgetting spending up as normal in the Scrapbookit store. I think I'm truly addicted to scrap shopping. But for now it is time to do my post. Procrastinating will not change things, so here is my layout.


There is no way I could not finish off at Scrapbookit without showing you a layout of the three most amazing and beautiful people in my life. Harley, Mum and Riley. My three word title is just perfect to sum up my feelings. 
Again like my last post have used the Couture Creations patterned papers. These papers are just beautiful and I have love fussy cutting from them. All the flowers and butterflies along with the tags with the words Dream, Believe and love.
 
 
 My word titles are Kaisercrafts Wooden Flourishes and I chose to split the word Cherish. I have coloured them with Viva - Croco Cracking Colour - Metallic Bronze. This product is my new love. As you can see I have place my patterned paper on Kaisercraft cardstock - Aloe. I tore a section of the patterned paper out and inked it with Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap. On top of the Cradtock behind the photo I stamped with Kaisercrafts clear stamp - Flutter
 
 
On this layout there are no other products for me to tell you about. It is one of those layouts where I think you would find very cost effective if you are working on a budget. It really is amazing when working on a budget what you can do if you cut your embellishments from you patterned papers. When I do a layout like this I pick my papers and know what I want to cut from them and then my title, after that you will find the rest will just fall together. 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this layout of three of my very much loved family who rock my world. 
I also thought it might be nice to show you my layout I did in Jo's retreat class titled LOVE. What an awesome class too. I loved it and look close and see if you can pick it..... This layout was created on a pizza box lid. Yep, a pizza box lid. This is one thing I will be doing again as it was a great way to base the creation and I thin it has come up stunning. 


Oh and just incase you hadn't noticed I have used a pic of my very handsome boys again. This photo was taken on our holidays to the Warrnambool coast. The feathers, lock and key were also cut from the pizza box. 
Now for a couple of close ups.
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my layouts and final post over at Scrapbookit. Do make sure like me that you will go over and join in the fun challenges. xxx
 


1 comment:

  1. Both your LOts are fantastic Brenda,i especially like the one of your Mum and boys,the Pizza box lid is another fantastic idea and LO

    ReplyDelete