Monday 9 March 2015

Memories - Card

Welcome to my blog crafty friends and my post for Meg's Garden. My last post over at Meg's Garden was a layout but this time I decided to do a card and I had some beautiful products to do it with. 
When deciding how I was going to make my card I had an Auntie of my father in mind. The very beautiful lady on this card reminded me of her. 


The background paper on my card is out of the Butterfly Mini Pack. The papers are just beautiful. Over this I placed a Paper Lace Heart Doily which I inked with Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs. Around the background paper I inked with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. The memories card title is from a Kaisercraft Collectables pack. 


I just love these Small Oval Victorian Frames in the Meg's Garden Store. On this beautiful ornate frame I coated it with Distress Crackle Paint - Vintage Photo I then inked the edge with a little Gathered twigs which I think helped to define the edge and give it a little more of an old vintage look.  The beautiful picture is from the Transparencies A4- Ladies With Flowers Sheet.  



I love these flowers and they went so well with the green head band in the picture and also the  little bits of green in the dress. The flowers are from the fabric flowers range and are - Grassy Knoll. behind the flowers and frame I used some Brown and Cream Medley and also some Brown Dodo Vine Wire. I also used the beautiful brass butterfly. 
I hope you have enjoyed looking the card I have created and please go to the Meg's Garden of Papercraft Delights and you can find the products I have used and much more. Or you can simply click on one of the links. Until my next post happy crafting and please keep calling back to the blog to have a look at what the other DT girls have been up to. 
Hugs all Brenda xxx
PRODUCTS USED FROM MEGS GARDEN

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous, I just love those vintage images and love that heart doiley too.. beautiful flowers too.. I hope your day is going well!!

    ReplyDelete