Thursday 16 April 2015

Beach Huts

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog. I would like to show you my DT layout for
Let's Capture Our Memories. Over at the blog you will find the Design Team inspirations along with mine and the sketch. It is a great sketch and I know you will have fun joining in. 


This is my take on the sketch.


When on our holidays in January we spent a lot of time at the beach on the Mornington Peninsular and these beautifully coloured beach huts were everywhere. Some in small groups and others in very long rows. I went camera crazy so you will be seeing more at another stage. 


The patterned papers I chose are by Kaisercraft - Seaside Collection. The printed chipboard and canvas tags are also from the same collection. The wooden anchor and beach umbrella are also by Kaisercraft. The anchor I have left natural but I used the patterned papers on the umbrella along with Kaisers Fusion BR05. To in the edges of my patterned paper I used Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs. For my title I used the word Beach from the chipboard collection and the word Hut is from Provo Craft Alpha Sticker sheet.


In the corner I used an Urban Artist Stencil - Corner Flourish and used some Impasto Gell Medium, then inked it with Distress Ink - faded Jeans. When this was done I then placed some Kindy Glitz - Crystalina on it. I thought it give it a little bit of a wave look. Over this I placed some of the Kaiser chipboard and then over that my journaling. 


Thank you as always for stopping over. It has been great having you call in and please comeback. Don't forget to leave me a comment though so I know you have been. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment