Sunday 5 April 2015

Family

Welcome as always to my blog. I would like to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Easter and may God watch over you and your loved ones today and always.

Now for my layout. I have created this layout for my DT position over at Scrapbooking & Keepsakes.
This month Pat has given me a lovely kit to work with, The Upstairs Downstairs range by Ruby Rocket. The tange comes with patterned papers, tags, oval felt ornate frame, black square ornate frame, 24 journal sheets and lace. Below is my first creation with the kit.


This beautiful photo is of two of my girl friends children Meghan and Jack. I love this photo of them, it shows so much love and happiness in their smiles.


I have placed the oval ornate frame over the photo, then placed it on a round chippie that I had covered with the patterned paper. I then placed this on a doily and I lightly coloured the edges of it with Distress Ink - Black Soot. My title chippie is by Dusty Attic and I coloured it with a black Fusion by Kaisercraft. I then placed a brass heart and cream paper flower beside it and coming out from this I used Eva Creative Pearl Flourish. 


The tag embellishments are from the kit and I have inked around the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot. The clocks coming out from behind the patterned paper which I punched with a Fiskars Boarder Punch and inked are by Hot Off The Press - Timeless. I stamped them with Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black. I love this ink for stamping. I find it is always lovely and clear ink and being permanent you can stamp on things like photos and acetate. The resin I have used is one I made myself and inked with a little black and then red ink. There are plenty of things that Pat has you could use instead. Even another embellishment from the kit. 



The little blue butterfly above is from the embellishment kit and the rubon is by Kaisercraft. Pat has different mini alpha letter so mack sure you check them out. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout with the Ruby Rocked - Upstairs Downstairs kit. For all you scrapping goodies I have used you can go to the online Scrapbooking & Keepsake Store or call into the shop and meet Pat in person at the Harold St Shopping center, Wendouree. Make sure you let Pat know I sent you. Each week there is something on special so don't forget to ask what it is and before you leave with your purchase (you want be able to resist) fill in the monthly draw for a get gift from Pat. You never know you might get to catch up with me there too :) 

Happy Crafting and don't forget to leave me some love and to call back. I love seeing you.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Brenda! I hope you are having a love filled weekend! Lovely layout! Great details and instructions! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete