Monday 11 May 2015

{LAUGH} as much as you breathe.

Welcome as always to my blog. It seems like the days are flying past so quick. I hope all you mums and Grandmas out there had a wonderful Mothers Day. The boys made mine very special and the boys and I got to spend some wonderful time with my mum. Time that was so special and I will hold it in my heart forever. But for now it is time to show you my latest creation for my DT position over at Let's Capture Our Memories. Below is the sketch and I'm sure you will like it.

 

Now for my take on it and the photo I chose to use is my youngest and cheeky son Harley. He is adorable and always full of fun and laughter. Is he not adorable.


For this layout I decided to use the beautiful patterned papers by Kaisercraft - Chase Rainbows Collection. I just love these papers as they are so bright, cheery and remind me of Harley. To create my background I used a TWC Stencil - Gothic Romance with texture paste. This is an awesome stencil and the first time I used it was in a class with Beck Beattie. Since then I have used it over and over on different layouts.


Also on the background I used Kaisercrafts clear stamp - Diamonds with Distress Ink - Black Soot. Also my new love, Irresistible Sprays - Wedding Dress and Tuxedo are used. The mini Polaroid frame is a WOW Chippie and I coloured it with a copic - YR04.


The red and white letters are by Kaisercraft - Mini Alpha Stickers in Cherry Red and around it I used a WOW chippie - Simply Messy Frame and coloured it with a Copic - R27. I then placed Glossy Accents over that. 


I love this playground chippie by WOW. I coloured it with Copics - B66, R27, G24 and YR04. Around the edges of the patterned papers I used Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade. It was a great match for the papers. 


My title chippie is by Scrap FX - {LAUGH}as much as you breathe. I love this title for Harley, you only have to look at the photo to see it is perfect for him. I think he is always going to be my party boy. Loving life and having fun all the time. 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout and don't forget to hop on over to Let's Capture Our Memories, see what the other DT ladies have created for the sketch and join in the fun. We would love to see you call over. Till my next post, Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment