Sunday 7 June 2015

Special Teddy

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog. Things have been super busy at my neck of the woods with mum and the boys. I do love the busy as it is where I'm at my best I think, but I could do with the busy mum bit for a different reason.

The layout I would like to show you today is of my mum and her very special Peter McCallum Teddy Bear that would look after her when the boys and I couldn't be in Melbourne with her. It is wearing her Peter Mc Hat. All the money raised from the Teddy and the hat goes straight back into the things the patients need. Every single cent of it and that is so important.

The layout has been created for the sketch challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy and it is for the awesome sketch below. Please call to the blog and have a look at the other wonderful creations from the rest of the design team and hopefully between us you will be inspired to join in this month.

 

Below is my take and the patterned papers I chose to use are by Kaisercraft - Chase Rainbows Collection. Of course the beautiful lady is my mum (Helen) and Peter Mc Bear.

For this post I will list the product I have used and wont go into lots of reading for you as I have used quite a few different things on this layout.


Washi Tape
Black Journal Pen
Modeling Paste
Copics - RV34, E04, B24, BG09
Distress Marker - Iced Spruce
Irresistible Texture Spray - Wedding Dress


Kaisercraft Collectables - Teddy Bears Picnic
Kaisercraft Tiny Alpha Stickers - Blue Heaven
Pearls
Prima Stitching Stamp
Archival Ink - Jet Black


 Kaisercraft - Vine Die
Graphic 45 Patterned Paper - Typograph (For leaves)
TCW Stencil - Gothic Romance


Prima Flowers - Vinetta Meadow
Little Birdie - Petite Daisies - White


Is this not one beautiful and strong mum. Every single day she fights and every single day we pray with her for another day. She fights hard for Riley and Harley and God grants hers and our prayers. God is mighty, God giving. I count my blessings every single day.
I love you mum, your courage and your strength.

Don't forget to hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and join in the fun with this great sketch. Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment