Thursday 2 July 2015

Cherish Life

Morning all and welcome again to my. The July challenge has been posted for 123 Challenge blog so it is time for me to reveal my layout to you with details of the products I have used. Again I have done a layout of myself and I think I would have to say I'm now ok with doing them of myself. 
  

 
Please when you call to the 123 Challenge Blog to get some more inspiration from the design team then go to create remember to use the three (3) requirements for your layout.
This is my take on the challenge.


I decided for this challenge I would create my layout on white as I think it shows the fluros up great. When this challenge was told to us I had sitting on my scrap desk a fluros ribbon hair tie. Like all good crafty girls I looked at and smiled. Would I cut up my new hair tie or would I go to my many ribbons in my stash. My hair tie was already twirled for me......Ok hair tie it is and as you can see I no longer have this hair tie, hehehe.
Since I have used a few things for this layout I will just list them and make it easier for you not to have to read so much.


Patterned Paper by Kaisercraft - Hopscotch Collection
Modeling Paste
TCW Stencil - Chicken Wire
Kaisercraft Mini Blooms
Scraptopia Ornate Corner Chippies


Distress Inks - Black Soot
                                    Spiced Marmalade
                         Salty Ocean
                                  Picked Raspberry
                               Shabby Shutters
Dylusions Ink Sprays - London Blue
                                    Lemon Zest
                                        Crushed Grape
                                           Bubblegum Pink


Kaisercraft Fusions - G18 (Green) and OR05 (Orange)
It's Lazer Cuts - Cherish Chippie
Medium and small Butterfly Punches
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script


Kindy Glitz - Purple
                         Hot Pink
                      Orange
                  Blue
Hair tie Ribbon (Cut up)
Kaisercraft Rubon Word (Life)

I hope you have enjoyed my layout and that I have been able to inspire you just a little.
May your mojo be flowing. Happy Crafting.






No comments:

Post a Comment