Thursday 9 July 2015

Footprints on my Heart.



Hello all and welcome as always to my blog and my post for Let's Capture Our Memories. As always it is to a fabulous sketch and I have chose photos of my eldest son Riley on his Christening day. He is wearing a gown his Grandma made and is sitting in the back of his plastic dump truck. 


For this layout I will list the products I have used so there isn't so much to read. It is a simple layout so I dont think it needs lots of me rambling lol. I know you are going yay :) :)


Kaisercraft Patterned Paper - Base Coat Collection
Kaisercraft Corrugated cardboard
TCW 6x6 Template - Mini Tile Texture

 

A2Z Chippie Title
Distress Ink - Salty Ocean (On chippie and with template)
Distress Ink - Mustard Seed


Petaloo Flowers - Textured Blooms
Journal pen - Stitching
Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish - Rectangle Frame

Please call to the Let's Capture Our Memories blog and have a look at the rest of the design teams creations. There are great inspirations to be seen along with the latest card sketch. 
I hope your mojo is flowing, happy crafting.

 

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this Brenda - A2Z Scraplets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, the photos are so precious! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete