Monday 20 July 2015

Together

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. Today I would like to show you my DT layout that I have created for Let's Capture Our Memories. This layout is of my Grandma and Grandpa. They were very young when this photo was taken.

As always at Let's Capture Our memories we have a great sketch to work with. 

 


I created the layout on Kaisercrafts Specialty paper - Secret Garden Collection. On this I used Distress Spray Stain - Vintage Photo and it brings out the beautiful texture in the paper.  The patterned papers I used are by Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basics. I loved working with these papers they are just beautiful in their design and colour.

  

The vintage lady, flowers and clock I have fussy cut from the patterned papers and then raised the lady up with dimension tabs. 


The Paris Lamp Post chippie is by - Twiddleybitz and I coloured it with Distress marker - Walnut Stain and for the light bulbs I used a Copic - E33. 


For my title I chose a Memory Maze chippie - Together and thought it was perfect for the photo as my Grandparents were always together. I coloured it with the Distress Marker - Walnut Stain as well. Around the outside of my layout I used some cream X-Press It paper deco tape and a Distress Marker - Aged Mahogany for the stitching.

I hope you have enjoyed my take on the sketch and that you hop on over to the Let's Capture Our Memories blog, check out the other Design Team inspirations and join in the fun. We would love to see you. Thank you for stopping by. May your mojo flow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brenda, this is so beautiful.. a wonderful take on the sketch.. love the background and the simple embellishments allow the precious photo to shine.. so lovely!

    ReplyDelete