Friday 25 September 2015

Christmas Cards

Hello all and welcome to my blog.Yes I have completed a couple of Christmas cards for my DT work at Scrapbooking and Keepsakes. Yes Christmas cards, it's not that far away. 

I have used Docrafts Papermania - Victorian Christmas 48 pk. It is the A4 Ultimate Die -cut & Paper Ack which contains 18 Die-cut Sheets, 22 Papers (11 designs) and 8 Decoupage Sheets (4 designs). There are so many things you can make and do from this pack. 

The pack is available at the Scrapbooking & Keepsakes store in Harold St, Wendouree or on line and you can go to the online sore by clicking on this link ..... Scrapbooking and Keepsakes.



The dies I have used on this card are also available and they are Spellbinder Die - Decorative Labels Eight and Our Daily Bread Designs Dies - Beautiful Boarders. Both the white and green cardstock are available and I inked them with Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs.  On the ends of the boarder die I used Liquid Pearls - Brass.




I created this card on burgundy cardstock and also used a gold ribbed ribbon on it. The 'tis The Season chippie has been coloured with a Distress Marker - Iced Spruce (you can always used the Distress Ink if youbare wanting the same colour as mine but don't have the marker). The die I have used is a Cherry Lynn Designs Die - Boarder Carnival and I have inked the edges with Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs. The only other thing I have used is Liquid Pearls - Garnet and Scrapbooking and Keepsakes has a great range of colours.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my first two cards for the coming Christmas Season. If you happen to be in the store and would like to see them closeup just ask Pat.
Happy crafting. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! Yes the days are flying! Won't be long and we will be turning over the calendar for December... Your cards are really lovely, fabulous dies, beautiful images on your cards.. Sending love..

    ReplyDelete