Saturday 5 September 2015

Football 24/7

Hello and welcome as always to my blog. The layout I would like to show to you today is of my girlfriend Dawns son Mitch. He is a mad keen footballer and I went to see him play and take some pics to make an album for him. I have created the layout for my DT posting over at 
Let's Capture Our Memories.  As always there is an awesome sketch for you to create with. 


This is my take on the sketch. 


I have created the layout on Kaisercraft cardstock - Latte and the patterned papers I chose are also by Kaisercraft - Garage Days Collection. On my cardstock I used Modeling Paste and then stamped using Kaiser Clear Stamp - Heshen with Distress Ink - Black Soot, Fired Brick and Faded Jeans. 


I inked around the patterned papers with Distress Ink Black Soot. The word love is from a Kaiser Collectibles packet  and the small words are from Websters. Mitch's name is from Kaisers Alphabet sticker sheet. The royal blue boarder is an altered chipped coloured with a Fusion. 


My chippie title is by Scrap FX and I just love it. I chose to use Copic - Red, Black and Royal Blue along with Distress Marker - Iced Spruce to colour it. I like how it has come up and especially the football boots. With more football pages to do I'm sure you will see this chippie again on my work. 


I hope I have been able to inspire you a little to hop on over to the let's Capture Our Memories Blog, see what the other DT members have been up to and join in the fun. I look forward to seeing you and your work there too. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda.. Your layout is just perfect created using the sketch... Great photos, wonderful tribute to your friends son.... And thinking of you and your Mum... Sending love...

    ReplyDelete