Thursday 1 October 2015

Brothers Today and Always

Welcome as always to my blog and my post today for 123 Challenge Blog. The page is my two boys Riley and Harley. They are my whole world and I love scrapping them. This is just one of the photos taken that day and trust me the others were not the same as this. Here they look so adorable, in the others one or the other was making faces. They are chalk and cheese and at times fight like they want to kill each other (everyone says its normal for boys) but they have a love for each other that nothing comes between.

Anyway onto the challenge and my take on it. Don't forget that you need to use all 3 of the requirements on you page to be allageable for a prize. It is another get challenge and there is more inspiration on the blog from the rest of the very creative designers.



The patterned paper I used for this page is by Kaisercraft - Kaleidoscope. Its an awesome paper as it had everything I needed for the background already there for me. I would call it my lazy background. I have been quite busy at the moment with some family matters and this awesome paper helped me out. It looks as though I have used cardboard, stamp, sprays etc, but no its just this beautiful paper.


The cog chippies are by Dusty Attic and I have painted them with Pebeco Studio Acrylic Paint - Iridescent Green. I them stamped them with a Kaiser clear stamp - Sketchy and Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black. The hearts and mini arrows are from a Thickers word sheet.


Brothers and today are both chippies and I have coloured them with the Jet Black ink. The & and always are also from the Thickers word sheet. I used black cardstock to mount the photo.


The circles are done by using a circle Kaiser stencil and a journal pen, once this was done I coloured them with a Lime Green Crayon. 

As you can see I have used the 3 requirements of the challenge.
1.   Colour - Lime
2.   Word - Today
3.   Technique - Spots


I hope you have enjoyed my page and that I have been able to inspire you to have a look at what the rest of the design team have been up to and join in the fun with this great challenge. 
Happy crafting. xxx   

No comments:

Post a Comment