Sunday 3 January 2016

Mini Album

Hello everyone welcome again to my blog. I would like to show you my latest creation for Meg's Garden Blog and the beautiful products I have used.  
I have created a Mini Album with some beautiful papers and embellishments. I have given it to a friend for Christmas and she just loved it. She will be putting photo's of her Grandmother in it. 

 
 
 

The beautiful patterned papers I used on this Mini Album are Cafe au Lait Mini Papercrafter pack.
I just love these papers as they have a wonderful vintage look to them. 
I used a die for the flourish and the words With Love, cut from pink cardstock. The flowers on the cover are Fantasy Blooms - Rose and the elegant lace is a 5cm white - L2864. I inked the edge of the patterned paper with Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs as it has an aged antique look.
 
 
 
 
 
 On these two pages I used Fantasy Blooms - Rust flowers and the Velvet Carabella Rose Posy - Cream. I also used the Old World Time Clocks. I love this sheet of clocks as there is a great variety. The small rectangular Parisian Frame coloured with a Copic has an old world look about it so I chose to use the elegant picture from the beautiful beauty's range.
 
 
 
 
 
For this page I decided to create some tags so my friend can write on them with the details of the photo she chooses to use. To make the holding pocket and tags I placed the patterned papers on black cardstock.
 
 
I just love the Butterfly Transparency A4 sheets. The butterflies are just beautiful on any creation and with the one I have used on here the corner can still be lifted to put the photo under the corner. 
The Moccha Paper Flower comes in a 2pk and I love the apricot colour of it, it is just beautiful in keeping with the vintage feel of the album. 

 
 
 
 
 I love the vintage elegance of this page and i have used a variety of flowers on it.
 
 
 
I used a mix of Fantasy Blooms, Rue White, Silk and Organza Primula - Black/grey and Ivory blooms on both the pages. The mini square 10cm doily and the Strips (Straight doily) were both coloured with Distress Ink - Stormy Sky.
 
 
 
 
This page is male vintage and every album should have a male vintage page :) Again I have used tags so a small amount of journal work can be done on it. I love the blacks and creams. 
 
 
 
I again used the Old World Time clocks but chose to use the black and white in keeping with the other colours. I also used a little washi tape.
 
 
 
 
 
This time I chose to go with an oval photo mount and again some beautiful flowers.
 
 
 
The flowers are Fantasy Blooms - Beige and Velvet Flowers Carabella Rose Posy - Cream. The fame is oval and matches well with the oval photo mount. I have coloured it with a copic. I have used Cream burlap on the left side and on the right is Coffee mesh Ribbon.  The cherub is made with a resin mold and they are loads of fun to make.
 
 
 
 
 
For this page the photo mount is for a very small snapshot and in the opposite page I have created a pocket with three tags for journalling.
 
 
 
The beautiful Cafe au Lait Mini Papercrafter pack have stunning embellishments like the tickets and tags that I have fussy cut out. The white Love Heart doily's I think are fantastic and use a lot of them. This one I have have inked with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain in keeping with the old vintage look. At the corner of the photo mount I have used another of the Transparency Butterflies
 
 
 
 

Again the I have used the Fantasy Blooms - Teal and I love this colour so much. It reminds me of my mum as she would love this colour.
 
 
 
Again I have used the clocks and just a touch here and there of Liquid Pearls. The lace I chose for this page is so elegant and is 1.6cm white lace - L2920. On the right hand side patterned paper I decided to do some stitching around the edge.
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my mini Album and that I have been able to inspire you just a little. The products, flowers and beautiful patterned papers are all available at Megs Garden Store along with many other products.
Please keep calling back to see what the rest of the Design Team have been creating and for when my next post goes live. Until then though, happy crafting.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda.. I do hope you have had a good day... This album is so beautiful, each page is lovely. I am sure your friend will cherish this with the precious photos of her grandmother in it. Really lovely creating! Take care of yourself...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful album Brenda. Love the corrugated photo mats and all the beautiful embellishments!! Your friend will treasure this for years to come!! Have a wonderful day .. hugs

    ReplyDelete