Friday 25 March 2016

ATC - Be Happy

Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you an ATC I made for the challenge at More Than Words. To have fun with this challenge like I have you can go to the More Than Words blog and follow the link from there to their facebook or go direct to the More Than Words facebook.

The Challenge for March required me to use the word HAPPY and as you can see i have used it on my ATC - Be Happy. 


Thee patterned papers I used for this card are by Couture Creations - Hearts Ease Collection. Over the top I used some fine lace mess by Ruby Rock-it. The beautiful flowers are by Green Tara and they come in a few different sizes and 11 different colours which is great. 


On the lace netting I placed some chicken wire by Twiddleybitz and coloured it with Perfect Pearls - Interference Violet. I also used the Perfect Pearls on my challenge word chippie by Dusty Attic. I fussy cut the little stop watch from the patterned papers the same as I cut the fame and hour glass .


I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and having a look at my mini ATC.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and I look forward to seeing you call in again
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment