Thursday 14 April 2016

Adore

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. My DT post today is for Meg's Garden. We are coming to the end of another month and I just can't believe how fast the time is going. I have finally got myself back to my craft space and in doing it I had a box of yummy products from Meg to create my page with. This latest range is just beautiful and I had so much fun working with it. 


The beautiful young lady in my photo is Miss Meghan, my girlfriends daughter. Meghan had come on holidays my my boys and I and we went to a pioneer settlement where they dressed in period costumes and had so much fun doing it. 
Thee beautiful patterned papers I used are from the Rose Quartz Collection and I really do mean beautiful. I love them so much.
On the background I used a exquisite Basket Lace Doily 25 and around the edge on the spots I used Rose Gold Liquid Pears. I used a little hint of Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs so the pattern in the doily stood out just that bit more against the the sea of white and soft rose I was using. 
The very beautiful and delicate scalloped edged Antique Pink Nylon Lace I used is stunning. I just loved the look, colour and feel of this new lace. 


On each of the corners of the mounted photo I used Vintage Trinket Small Corners and I think they went perfect with the vintage photo. The title is a chippie which I coloured with a Copic - Lipstick Natural. I chose the title because we all adore Meghan. Behind the photo I used some corrugated cardboard and I inked it with Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick and Gathered Twigs. 


I just love these paper flowers I have used and you have probably guessed that by now. I use them on just about all my craft work. They come in 11 different colour flower packs. On this page I chose to use the White and and Rose coloured blooms.
My center piece flower is an Organza Lace Flower with diamante - Moccha, very vintage in looks and was great in colour for the Rose Quartz Paper Collection. 
The final item I used on my page was a Dusty Attic Vintage Clock chippie which I coloured with Copics - Olive and Lipstick Natural. 


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and remember to call over to Meg's Garden to see what the other DT ladies have been up to.  or all the products we use you call find them at the Meg's Garden on-line store.
Happy Crafting. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I am with you, where are the days going? Another weekend is here! Oh wow this layout is so beautiful, the photo is gorgeous and you have surrounded it with a very pretty vintage feel to your layou.. So much prettiness! I love it! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO Brenda,funny how we both used the doily

    ReplyDelete