Tuesday 19 July 2016

Girl Mischief

Hello and as always welcome to my blog, I love having you call in. Today I have my DT page for Let's Get Sketch. As always it's an awesome sketch and I got do scrap a friends children, yes girls, I do love to scrap the girls when I have so many of my boys. This page is of Ebony, Hayley and Rachael and they are such amazing girls. The photo of them are when they joined in with friends in the Colour Me Fun Run. Now for the sketch, Brenshevia does a wonderful job creating the sketches.

  
Now for my page which I created on Glitz Design patterned paper - Felicity. The only other paper I used is cardstock - purple, mauve, pink, apricot and orange. 


The other products I used were - 
Copics - Dark Oink, Lilac and Blue
Wink Of Stella Brush - Clear
Cherry Lynn Designs Die
Molossi Chippie - Glasses 



Dusty Attic Wprd Chippie (Title)
Black Journal Pen
Websters Letter Stickers
Scrapwar Star Chippies
Th Craft Stall Wooden Embellishments



For joining in the fun all you have to do is use the sketch above. You will also find the other sketches for this month over on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog. Create and link it to the blog, it's that simple. We would love to see what you come up with. While at the blog check out the rest of the inspiration from the very talented design team.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope your week is going well.. Love those photos, what fun! A wonderful take on the fabulous sketch... take care of yourself..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Brenda , love the little glasses
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is ever so cute! LOVE your background, and those chipboard elements are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete