Monday 22 August 2016

Never Grow Up

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Today I would like to show you my tutorial page created for Off The Rails Scrapbooking. I enjoyed this months challenge so much I decided to do a different page to show to you. The very handsome but young picture is of my son Harley and like all kids playgrounds are a winner for fun.


For how I created my page I would love to see you call over to the Off The Rails Bog and have a look. Don't forget to check out the other Design Team creations and this months awesome challenge and join in. There is still time. 


The products I used were - 
Black Cardstock
 Dylusions Paint - Postbox Red
Irresistible - New Sprout
 Dusty Attic Stencil 
 Viva 3D Stamp Paint - Carmine Red Metallic
Viva Ink Gold - Emerald.
 
 
Viva Croco Crackling - Metalic Silver
Dylusions Paint- Emerald, Lemon Zest, Vibrant Turquoise
Kaisercrafts Clear Stamp - Wood Grain
Deverin red Ink
Imaginarium Chippie - Moroccan shapes
Copic - Emerald Green (G05)
Never Grow Up Imaginarium Chippie 
red Archival Ink
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please leave some love so I know you stopped in. 
Happy Crafting xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope you are doing as well as can be! This is stunning, the colors are magnificent and great photo too.. kids always love playgrounds and they are so lucky these days as there was not much when I was little.. I shall pop over and check out your layout better at OTR!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete