Wednesday 12 October 2016

Handsome

Hello crafty friends welcome to my blog and my DT post for Meg's Garden, for my page I have used the Vintage Journal A4 patterned papers. 
I have created my page with a photo of my eldest son Riley. The photo was taken when we were on holidays and he dressed in period costume for photos. They are perfect for these vintage papers and I loved the book on them as he is also a book worm.
 
 
 
Once I had cut out the different patterned papers I inked the edges with Distress Ink and I did my journaling with  a brown journal pen.
 
 
 
 
The book I have fussy cut from the patterned papers and I also used a little ink on the edge of it too. The title and string frame are by Dusty Attic and i have coloured them with a Distress Marker I used the same Distress Marker to spray my background.
 
 
I love these papers so much, they look wonderful with or without much in the way of embellishments on  them. I chose to use little with them for this page and to let them speak for themselves. 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please have a look at what the other design team have been creating over at the Megs Garden Blog, there is so much beautiful work from very talented ladies. You will seeing what they have created with such beautiful products and papers. 
 Happy Crafting xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment