Tuesday 1 November 2016

Always Pretty

As always my crafty friends welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share with you my page created for the challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. We have another great challenge for you this month and I know you will love it. There are so many shades of peach and if you hop on over to the blog and look at the other wonderful creations the rest of the design team have come up with you will understand what I mean.

 Now for my take which is a page of my Mum who is very much in my thoughts. Mum loved flowers and had beautiful ones in her garden but couldn't have them in her house as they give her migraines so to put flowers on a page of her always made her happy. The bird bath is exactly the same as the one in her garden that she could see out her kitchen window. 


The beautiful patterned papers I used are by Kaisercraft - Cottage Rose Garden and to created my Pleats I used a die.  
I will list the other products I used.



Kaisercraft - Dymino Alphas
Kaisercraft - Alpha stickers - Coral
Inks - Brown, Peach, Yellow, Blue and Green
Fussy cut embellishments



  Fussy cut sentiment
White paint
Dusty Attic - Bird Bath
Dusty Attic - Mini Birds #3


I love having you pop in and I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page for 123 Challenge blog. Hop on over and join in the fun and be in the running for a wonderful prize at the end of the month. 
Happy Crafting. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I know this photo is dear to your heart and this layout is so special...really beautiful take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete