Tuesday 1 November 2016

Shadow Box, Card and Tag

Welcome to my blog and my day of post. There are my design team posts today and also a couple from a class I attended, so lots to see. 
This post is for my design team work for Megs Garden and all the beautiful products I got to use are available though the Meg's Garden Shop. If you click the link it will take you straight for fun shopping, something I always love to do. The other link is to the Meg's Garden Blog and there is some beautiful work to see there by the rest of the design team. Now for mine. 

I have created a shadow box, card and tag. As most of you have worked out by now I love to fussy cut and Megs patterned papers are always great for this, I love working with them.
My first to show you is the Shadow box.
 
 
 
The beautiful white rose, butterflies and verse have all been fussy cut from the patterned papers. The larger flower in the corner is a beautiful white Rue and they come in pkts of 5. The other flowers are ones that you will see on a lot of my work, I love them, they are the Green Tara pkts of 11 flowers in varying sizes. The ones on my shadow boy I chose to use the black and white packet
 

 
Next is my Card
 
 
For the patterned paper I distressed the edge and then used lightly some black ink on the edge. My Happy Birthday is a die and the car and gentleman have been fussy cut from the papers. 
 
 
Now for my tag still using the same papers.
 
 
  On the background patterned paper I used a Tim Holtz Stencil - Stripes with a little Distress Ink - Forest Moss mixed in it. My bottom is a Wooden Flourish Fancy Boarder which I have coloured with a Copic - Moss.
 
 
 Again my fussy cutting with the verse, butterfly and beautiful pink rose. There is so much you can create when fussy cutting from these papers. Both on the card and tag I have raised the flower, car, gentleman and butterfly with dimensions.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my post and that I have inspired you in some way to get creative with these stunning products and papers. Maybe you could create some similar for Christmas which is just around the corner. There are some wonderful Christmas papers at the Megs Garden store that would be awesome to fussy cut with just the same as you can do with these ones. These Vintage Journal papers would make some wonderful gifts also just like I have made. 
Happy Crafting xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy! Wonderful creating using such great papers! An inspirational frame, fantastic masculine card and pretty tag! Beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete