Wednesday 28 December 2016

A Special Day

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I hope each and everyone of you have had a wonderful Christmas like the boys and I have. Lunch and tea at my dads was sadder this year without mum but none the less still a wonderful day and I'm so glad and grateful I got to spend it with those I love.

Now about my post. This one is for my DT posting over at Let's Get Sketchy. Sorry it is late but boy has this Christmas month been busy. Much more busy than I thought it would be. You still have a few days to put a page together and hop on over and join in. Sometimes the quick pages are the good ones and you never know you just might be a winner. 

My second page for this month is a re-do again from a very old page I did when I first started scrapping. Lots of changes to the page but using the same photos. 

This is the main original page (it was a double layout). The funny thing is I thought it was great and now I look at and think yes still great but how far my designing has come. 

As you can see the closeup of my son Riley was from the page above and the other two are from the second page. Riley loves the new creation.


Now for the closeups and the products I used. 


White Cardstock and Black Cardstock
Patterned papers - Websters and Echo Park
Tim Holtz Stencil - Bubbles
Modeling Paste


White Acrylic Paint
Distress Marker - Black Soot
Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint - Mountain Meadow
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood
Rubon Letter


Dusty Attic Chippie Word - Special
Script Stamp
Timby Designs Color Crush - Pomegranate and Kiwi Fruit


I love his smile, it's priceless. I still remember this day at the fire station and me telling Riley to smile and as soon as I clicked the camera he looked over to Fireman Dale. He didn't want to miss one single thing he was doing. The smile was for his mum the eyes were on one of his hero's, a fireman.

Thank you so much for stopping in. Please call in again as I will have many more Design Team pages for you to see along with other creations. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and see 2017 in with special people who you love. I know I will. Please be safe and I look forward to seeing you all and your creations in the New Year.




No comments:

Post a Comment