Thursday 8 December 2016

Happy

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my December post for 123 Challenge Blog. Yes I said that scary word - December, ops there I go again :) It's the month we all love but also wish it didn't come around so fast. It seems like the years are just flying by. 

First I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.

 Again we have another great challenge for you and some fantastic inspiration from the rest of the design team over at the blog. Wow last challenge for 2016 so I hope you come along and join in even though this is a hectic time of year. Take a little me time and you never know you might be the lucky one to win the monthly challenge and end up with an awesome prize to help start your new year.

When I first looked at the challenge I thought Christmas and then when I started to look through my stash of photos I come across the one I used of my eldest son Riley. Mmmmm, far from Christmas, but I decided I would use it and change my plans. You will find that the design team has been split down the middle with our thinking. Half going with Christmas and the other half not. Makes for an interesting challenge and some great inspiration. Now for my page -


For the base of my page I used Kaisercraft _ Empire Colleection patterned papers and Sugar and Spice Studio Prisma Paper - Silver. 
The other products used are : Scrap FX Chippie (Bike)
Kaiser Craft Sticker Sheet
Memory Maze Believe Chippie



Scrapmatts Chippie
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Wink Of Stella Brush - Silver
Hemp Cord - Blue
Journal Pen
Distress Markers - Evergreen Bough, Ripe Persimmon

  

I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and that I have inspired you just a little. Don't forget there is more inspiration over at the 123 Challenge Blog. Then please link up your page as I would love to see your creation. Happy Crafting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment