Thursday 2 February 2017

Friends Always

Welcome to my blog and my February DT post for 123 Challenge Blog. My page is of my handsome son Riley and his beautiful girlfriend Hannah. The photo was taken when they were away at school camp in Sydney and I just love this photo of them. 
We have a great challenge for you this month using the three requirement below and February is a great month for using red..... it oozes love :)

Now for my take on the challenge - 


I created my page on white Cardstock and  Kaisercrafts patterned paper - North Pole Collection
I mounted the photos on red Cardstock
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Magical - Sandra Dee Sepia
Color Crush Tinby Designs - Pomergranate
Viva Ink Gold - Brown/gold and Lavared


Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Kaisercraft Mini Alpha Stickers - White and Chocolate
Memory Maze Chippie - Friends
Scrapmatts Chippie - CB1198 Scrap Words 06
Metalic Red and Black Cotton


Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Rocks
Gold Doily
Dusty Attic Chippie - Entangled Heart
Black Journal Pen
Petaloo Sweet Petites Flowers
Petaloo Chantilly Collection Blooms


Little Birdie Vintage Elements - Cherry Serenade Blooms
Wink Of Stella - Gold (just a little placed on the chippies after they were colored 
with Viva Inka Gold - Browngold)
Graphic 45 Patterned paper - Old Curiosity Shoppe Collection (Butterflies)
Leaf Die


I hope you have enjoyed popping in and having a look at my page for 123 Challenge Blog. I love this page of my son Riley who seems to have grown up so much in the last 12 months. He is quite the young man now. His girlfriend Hannah is just beautiful and has a wonderful nature and I'm so happy to have her in our lives. They both have dreams and work on them very hard and love their phones lol. Anyway thanks for stopping in and please call over to 123 Challenge Blog and see some more inspiration from the design team. Don't forget to join in the fun with us.  

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely take on the challenge criteria and yes your son is sure looking grown up in these photos and pretty darn handsome too... they make a lovely looking couple.. love the red blooms and the greenery too.. I hope you are doing well.... very hot up this way....

    ReplyDelete