Wednesday 1 February 2017

HAPPINESS is knowing your'e beside me

Hello everyone and welcome as always to my blog and my latest creations. I'm so happy about this DT post as it is my first for Colorful Creations who is back on line. I'm part of a wonderful Design Team and there are some awesome challenges ahead so please after having a look at mine hop on over to the Colorful Creations Blog and see the rest of the inspiration from the design team.  

Now for the first challenge all you need to do is create a project of your choice (layout, card, mixed media, off the page, etc...) using only the colors BLACK, WHITE plus ONE OTHER COLOR. 
 Now that's fun.


I chose to use Black, White and Orange.


I chose a photo of my son Harley and I which was taken in January and I just can't believe how much my youngest son has grown. If my boys keep it up I'm going to look like a little old garden gnome. 
 Anyway enough of my shortness  :(  and it's time for some closeups and the products I used. 



Black Cardstock
White Cardstock
White Gesso
Modeling Paste
Dylusions Paint - Squeezed Orange
Colour Blast Colour Paste - Snow White
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Magical - Tears On My Pillow Tangerine
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Magical - Blazing Black



Petaloo Flowers - Ruffled Roses
                                              Petites Tea stained Spice
                                               Dahlias Tea stained Spice
                                          Mixed Blooms - Black 
Green Tara Flowers - Black/White Blooms
Graphic 45 - Old Curiosity Shoppe (Fussy cut butterflies)
Brass Embellishment 
Script Stamp



Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Scrapmatts Chippie - Scrap Words #31
Imaginarium Chippie - Moroccan
TCW Stencil - Mini Harlequin (Done with modeling paste)
Tim Holtz Stencil - Stripes (Done with the black ink)
Tim Holtz Stencil - Bubble ((Circle Outline done with Distress Ink Marker - Carved Pumpkin)




I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and having a look at my page. Colorful Creations has a new challenge on the 1st and 15th of each month so there will be some more fun to come this month but for now hop on over to the blog and join in with us. I would love to see what you come up with for the challenge. Don't forget you can create anything of your choice - layout, card, mixed media, off the page, etc and all you have to do is keep to the challenge requirement of BLACK, WHITE AND ONE OTHER COLOR...... Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment