Saturday 1 April 2017

All Smiles

Welcome crafty friends to my blog and my very first post for Archi-scraps. Wow how exciting for me to be on this wonderful Design Team. Some of the ladies I already work for and some are new but they are all super talented and I'm honored to be part of the group. 

The first challenge is a great one and you can create anything you like as long as you include the criteria and this one is all about sewing. It can be hand or machine sew the choice is yours. 
 Check out this awesome inspiration picture and before you ask Julene assures us it is a real building.


Now for this month sponsor - 


 I'm sure the challenge alone has inspired you but if you need a little more after looking at mine, the picture and the prize then hop straight over to the blog and check out the rest of the Design Team. Boy is the Archi-scraps blog loaded with inspiration. Now for my page created with a photo of my youngest son Harley.  


The title for this page is so true and Harley is the joker and prank boy of the family. He is always saying something funny or pulling some sort of prank. No matter what it is he can always make me smile and laugh. 



Products used -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers - Timeless Classic and Homemade Collection
Dusty Attic Chippie
Distress Marker (coloured chippie with) - Vintage Photo
Distress marker (air sprayed on background) - Picket Fence
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Cafe au lait
Twine



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please call over to Archi-scraps Blog and join in the fun with us as we would love to see your creations. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment