Friday 16 June 2017

Follow Your Dreams

Check it out crafty friends, my latest Journal page for the challenge over at Archi-scraps.  All of DT girls have created something quite different from each other so there is some great inspiration at the Archi-scraps Blog. We would love you to pop on over and join in the challenge with us. 


You have probably guessed it - you need to have something hanging or a movable part. It could be a charm, a pull tab it's up to you. I chose to have two hanging dream catchers on my journal pages.


The products I used for these two journal pages are -
Gesso Primer
Wink Of Stella - Gold and Clear
Colour Blast - Royalty 
Dylusions Paint - After Midnight and Crushed Grape
Viva Ink Gold - Steel Blue, Violet and Old Gold
Liquid Pearls - Majestic Purple



Clock Dream Catcher chippie
Fairy Dream Catcher Chippie
Gelatos - Purple, Green, Royal Blue and Yellow
Pipe Dream Embossing Power - Aurora
Sunday International Glitter - Champagne
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Sidewalk Chak and Glory of the Seas Gold



Dusty Attic Stencil - Stars
Texture Paste
TCW Stencil - Mini Mia
Chippie Frame
Stazon Ink - Jet Black
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Diamonds


I hope you have liked having a look at my journal and seeing what products I have used to crate it. Please make sure you hop on over to the Archi-scraps Blog and join in th fun with us. It's a great challenge and you could also win a great prize. 

Happy Crating XXX


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, this is sooo pretty and love the colors too.. I hope things are going ok for you... take care.. I hope the move goes well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous art journal pages!!!! I love the deep, rich colors and your artistic design!!!

    ReplyDelete