Thursday 15 June 2017

Forever Friends

Hello crafty friends and a big welcome to my blog and my first post done from home in 3 weeks. I finally have my internet fixed and it was not the most pleasant thing I had to do either. Wow when we pay for the service of phone and internet we think we would be getting what we paid for but this was not the case. But that over I can now get back into the swing of things. 

Before I share my Meg's Garden DT post with you all I have something very special to share -
We have sold our 220 acre farm and will be moving at the end of next month into town. Wow we are all so excited and can't wait. Big count down now....6 weeks and I'm sure it is going to go fast.


Now its time to share with you my post for Meg's Garden using the extremely beautiful Lavande Range. This range is just exquisite. My page has been created of my beautiful friend Eleanore who is always there when ever I need her. 

   
In creating this layout I wanted to show just how much can be done with basically just these beautiful papers below.




I loved making this page because the papers were perfect for fussy cutting my embellishments from. 
The only extra things I have used are Distress Ink and my rubon title. 
The other thing I used other than the patterned papers is the Mesh Ribbon Lavender. I used a doily die so I could use the patterned papers. I really do love making a page and utilizing the papers so much, especially when they are so beautiful.
 

 
I hope you have enjoyed popping into Megs Garden and having a look at my page and how wonderful these papers are to fussy cut with.
Happy crafting and remember you are able to get these wonderful papers and many others along with all the embellishments you could possibly need over in the Megs Garden Store.
Brenda XXX
 


No comments:

Post a Comment