Friday 16 June 2017

Friends Are Special Treasures

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my DT post for 
 I have created my page of my very special friend Dawn. She has been through so much in the last two years and come out the other side stronger for it. She is such an inspiration to me and I love her for being so beautiful and everything she does for me and my boys. 

Now for the challenge and my take on it, boy is it a great sketch.





The Products I used are - 
Patterned Papers - Mix of Kaisercraft
Glossy Accents
Imaginarium Chippies - Hexagons
White Gesso



Holcroft - Resin Sand Texture Medium
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Tint A Wheel Teal
Washi Tape
Memory Maze Title Chippie



The Paper Mill - Handmade Flowers - Yolanda Blue and Pearl Candy
The Paper Mill - Handmade Metallic Papers
Butterflies - Fussy cut from G45 Patterned Papers
Copic - Process Blue

 
Thanks for calling into my blog and looking at what I have been creating. There is more inspiration over at the Let's Get Sketchy Blog and we would love to see you join in with us. 

Happy Crafting XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment